Have fun with cars while learning
Here is a simple activity that you can make at home for your kiddies especially
those who enjoy playing with vehicles.
You will need: Sheets of paper, black, red and green markers/pencils, vehicles of any type
(if your child prefers figure toys like peppa pig, paw patrol, pj mask etc- you could do the same activity but bring them on a walk instead of a drive)
Bring your car on a number drive
1. Make the outline of 1 numbers/letter on each page.
2. Make a broken line inside the number/shape for the kiddies to follow.
3. Put a green circle where you want the child to start and a red circle where the child should stop.
4. If you are using numbers write the name of the number underneath so the kiddies are getting use to how it looks and link it with the number.
Making a car park
1. Use a sheet of paper and turn it landscape.
2. Divide up the sheet with straight lines coming out from each side.
3. Make a broken line along the middle of the sheet to represent the road.
4. Mark in letters/numbers into each car park space that you have created
How to play:
The kiddies will trace around the letter/number with their car and then bring their car you the car park to match it up with the letter/number they have just traced.
The kiddies will the get another car and trace the next letter/number and repeat the process.
Remember things do not need to be perfect. Your kiddies will still love them.